Shiba Inu and Bugatti Group sold out their limited edition NFT collection in 110 seconds — less than two minutes.
The collection, dubbed “Shiboshis Club X Bugatti Group,” debuted last Sunday, January 15th.
It entailed physical items being delivered along each of the 299 NFT, with 95% of all mints receiving a Cross Body limited edition luggage bag from Bugatti and the other 5% getting a limited edition carry-on on which lucky winners can add their own Shiboshis NFT design.
Each NFT sold for 0.14 ETH (roughly $220), for a total sale of more than $65,700.
This is not the first Bugatti’s effort in Web3; the company debuted its Genesis NFT collection last November, a phydigital initiative to provide holders with a new immersive experience.
On the opposite, this was the first collaborative partnership for Shiboshis — a collection of 10,000 exclusive Shiba Inu-generated NFTs launched and sold out in 34 minutes last October.
Following the sale of the Shiboshis Club X Bugatti Group NFT collection, Shiba Inu announced the upcoming release of Shibarium Beta — its Layer 2 Network, which offers the benefits of scalability, faster transaction times, lower fees, and an enlarged development framework that can serve many industry areas, such as metaverse, web3 innovation, and gaming.