The National Parks NFT Collection has been released on USAmemorabilia.com today, on Earth Day. The Collection honors the United States and The National Park Service’s preservation efforts. The platform, which uses Solana blockchain technology, is powered by Parler.
The National Park Service, which operates over 400 National Parks, aims to conserve and maintain the nation’s natural and cultural heritage for future generations, including via rigorous conservation initiatives and recreational activities for visitors.
There are eight limited-edition NFTs in the Collection. Because each NFT is revealed only after purchase, collectors will experience a sense of adventure at the moment of purchase.
Today, April 22nd, the National Parks NFT Collection will be available for purchase. Each NFT in the collection costs $50.
The National Parks NFT Collection includes:
- Arches National Park (Edition of 500)
- Denali National Park and Preserve (Edition of 750)
- Grand Teton National Park (Edition of 500)
- Kenai Fjords National Park (Edition of 750)
- Niobrara National Scenic River (Edition of 500)
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument (Edition of 750)
- Rocky Mountain National Park (Edition of 500)
- Yellowstone National Park (Edition of 750)