The Manchester-based rapper Aitch, who gained over 24 million views with his breakthrough single “Straight Rhymez”, celebrates the release of his debut album Close To Home by launching two unique non-fungible token (NFT) collections.
There are a total of 1600 artworks and 500 album artworks in the collection.
Mystery Box Collectibles
The Mystery Box collection comprises 16 different collectible digital trading cards and artworks representing the songs on Aitch’s new album.
Every purchase will include a digital trading card and an art piece. In addition to each collectible, buyers will have the opportunity to win one of 47 super rare real-life perks. Winners will be announced once the collection sells out, and prizes include:
- 5x VIP access for life for buyer and a friend;
- 10x Unlimited pass for shows next year for the buyer and a friend;
- 1x Shopping trip with Aitch;
- 16x Signed physical artworks on canvas and more;
- 1 x FaceTime with Aitch;
- 1 x Aitch music video behind-the-scenes experience;
- 1 x artwork of fan done by the artist of Aitch’s collection;
- 10 x Aitch merch bundle;
- 1 x Personal message from Aitch.
Limited Edition Album Bundle
There is also a limited edition collectible version of Close To Home available only on LimeWire. In addition to the unique album artwork, buyers will also receive a signed poster and a limited edition album CD or vinyl. Aitch’s collectible bundle has a vintage touch, but also a future focus, as it will count towards the UK charts and help Aitch reach #1.
This collaboration between Aitch and LimeWire is an excellent example of how NFTs may be used outside of the digital environment to shape the future of the music business and fan interaction.