NFT Marketing is the backbone of your digital collections business. Many platforms exist where you can promote your NFTs. There are many options, from social media platforms, NFT niche media, NFT forums, and community marketing. Each platform has special features that set it apart from the others.
One of the latest NFT Marketing platforms you should consider is the Shopify NFT marketplace. Shopify is a popular platform that attracts multiple online stores and consumers.
So, when you sell NFTs on Shopify, you’re likely to create massive awareness about your collections. However, because Shopify NFT is a new kid on the block, many people don’t know how to use it. If you want to know how to use Shopify NFT marketplace for advertising your digital artwork, then you’re in the right place. Here, we explore the steps and hacks professional marketers use when selling Shopify NFTs.
What are the benefits of NFT Marketing on Shopify?
Purchasing an NFT on Shopify allows you to integrate your current Shopify app store to sell your collections. Alternatively, the Shopify NFT marketplace enables you to create an NFT Shopify store from scratch. Here are perks to enjoy when you sell NFT on Shopify:
- Brand identity: Shopify is a famous marketplace with over 1.7 million companies. So, the platform is a household name many people are familiar with. Thus, people interested in selling and buying NFTs are more likely to use them. And this is especially if they already have stores with the platform.
- Supports various decentralized ledgers: NFTs stay within the blockchain ecosystem. Currently, the famous blockchain network that supports these digital artworks is Ethereum. But Ethereum has multiple setbacks, such as the high cost of transactions and settlement delays. Faced with these challenges, you’ll discover that the Shopify NFT plugin offers you a better option. Shopify supports various blockchains such as Polygon and Flow. So, customers can choose an affordable network.
- Multiple payment methods: when paying for NFTs, you must have a crypto wallet and some coins. However, buying the tokens is overwhelming, and many people might avoid participating in the NFT business. People prefer using simple payment methods when purchasing products online. So, buying NFT on Shopify is the best decision in this regard. The marketplace supports various payment techniques, such as credit and debit cards.
Best tricks and hacks of NFT Marketing on Shopify
When it comes to NFT marketing, collectors have multiple marketplaces, such as OpenSea, Rarible, and SuperRare. But if you like building your website and listing your collections, Shopify is your best option. You can start selling Shopify NFTs directly from your storefront. Here are the hacks to use:
1. Look for NFTs to sell
The first step entails finding unique collections to sell on Shopify. Here, you’ve multiple choices, such as memes, digital lands, and avatars. Virtually, you can convert any content into NFT. Collectors can even collaborate with artists who can allow them to alter their artworks into NFTs.
2. Determine the blockchain for your collections
You can mint NFTs on a decentralized ledger. You’ve various blockchain networks to mint your collections, such as Ethereum, Flow, Tron, and Tezos. Currently, you can mint a Shopify NFT on Ethereum and Flow. Luckily, the marketplace has indicated that it’s likely to add more blockchains in the future.
There are various factors to assess before picking your preferred network. For example, you need to check the transaction cost, scalability, and speed. If the gas fees are your issue, you must choose Flow over Ethereum.
3. Create a wallet
After choosing a blockchain network, the next step is to create a wallet compatible with your selected platform. The wallet allows you to keep your digital currencies and NFTs. For efficient NFT Marketing, some of the best wallet choices include MetaMask, Trustwallet, and Ledger Wallet. After setting up the wallet, ensure you’ve enough Eth to cover gas fees.
4. Link to an NFT marketplace
When your crypto wallet is ready, connect it to an NFT marketplace. Currently, Shopify NFT has incorporated Sweet NFT Marketplace. After signing up, you can mint your NFT. There you are; that’s what you require to start NFT Marketing.
5. Create a Shopify store
By now, your NFT is ready. The next stage entails creating your Shopify NFT store where to showcase your collections. The procedure is pretty simple, as all the steps to follow are on the CMS dashboard.
6. Allow payment & checkout procedure
The final step allows you to determine the payment methods for your non-fungible tokens. You can use various third-party payment platforms, such as Coingate. The payment gateway you pick should be compatible with your selected blockchain network.
So, you’ve seen how it’s simple to create a storefront and sell NFT on Shopify. Through Shopify, you can generate massive profits as the platform has a vast customer base. Users won’t require any technical knowledge to set up their storefronts. However, you should explore the type of professional assistance you need when developing your Shopify NFT.