Legend Network aims to build a unified platform to facilitate the varied interests of investors, artists, creators, entrepreneurs, and influencers of the virtual world through its usage of cryptocurrency and blockchain technology.
It was mentioned in Legion’s roadmap for the year ahead that it would launch one of its most-awaited projects in DeFi: the Bluemoon NFT Marketplace integrating virtual and augmented reality.
Finally, Legion Network is releasing its exclusive NFT platform Bluemoon to the public.
Bluemoon is an NFT marketplace that lets artists collaborate with brands and the community. In addition to buying and selling, users can create, compare, swap, and rent NFTs.
This is what Bluemoon has to offer:
- A collaborative environment. On Bluemoon, creators, influencers, game developers, and brands can host and take part in contests.
- Gamification and rewards. Bluemoon has an exciting list of milestones in store for its users, who will be eligible to earn trophies and medals if they achieve them.
- Opportunity to socialize with like-minded individuals. Through Bluemoon, users can connect directly with artists, creating a sense of community.
- Virtual reality. Bluemoon enables users to view NFTs in a virtual gallery or in the real world by using augmented reality.
- Compare, Swap, Rent (CSR). In addition, Bluemoon offers the ability to compare, swap, and rent NFTs.