According to the application, submitted to the USPTO on August 12, the company plans to offer:
- NFTs featuring textual, audio, visual, creative, graphic and multimedia content;
- Digital and virtual currency trading and exchange services;
- Financial transactions via blockchain;
- Cryptocurrency trading services;
- Providing entertainment news, information and services specifically in the fields of computer software, virtual worlds, the metaverse, augmented reality (AR), virtual reality (VR), NFTs, and more.
The news was shared earlier today via Twitter by trademark attorney Michael Kondoudis.
BUCK ROGERS is coming to the Metaverse!— Mike Kondoudis (@KondoudisLaw) August 17, 2022
The Buck Rogers Co. has filed a trademark application claiming plans for:
▶️ NFTs + NFT-backed media
▶️ Blockchain financial services
▶️ Virtual and cryptocurrency trading + exchange#NFT #Metaverse #Web3 #Crypto #BuckRogers #scifi pic.twitter.com/Dazv6k6ieK
The number of the metaverse and NFT-related trademark applications submitted daily is increasing. New and traditional companies alike are hopping on board to avoid being left behind and to gain a new market share that will allow them to provide new and more innovative experiences.